Many such things have been told in Garuda Purana which can be blessed if adopted in life. According to one verse of Garuda Purana, whoever wishes to progress in their life, should always worship these 6. Let's know about it.
विष्णुरेकादशी गंगा तुलसीविप्रधेवनः.
असारे दुर्गसंसारे षट्पदी मुक्तिदायिनी..
1. Lord Vishnu - According to Garuda Purana, Lord Vishnu eliminates all the sorrows of his devotees and provides happiness and peace in their lives. There is such a belief that a person starts his day by worshiping Lord Vishnu, he gets success in his work.
2. Ekadashi Vrat - In the texts and Puranas, Ekadashi fast is said to be the best. On the other hand, if the Puranas are to be believed, then the person who observes each Ekadashi fast with full devotion and faith, definitely gets auspicious results.
3. Ganges River - Ganga river is considered to be the best of all rivers. It says that Ganga should not be insulted in any form and it should worship Goddess Ganga because doing so brings great benefits.
4. Tulsi - It is considered auspicious to plant basil in your house, water it daily, and worship it. Everyone should keep a Tulsi letter in the offerings of Lord Vishnu every day and after worshiping Vishnu should perform Tulsi Puja.
5. Pandit or Gyani - According to Garuda Purana, a Pandit or a knowledgeable person should be considered as a person of respect. He should always be respected as God.
6. Cow - Cow is considered revered in Hinduism. According to Garuda Purana, a person who worships the cow as a god and worships him, all his troubles end.