The Gayatri Mantra has been described as miraculous and beneficial in the Vedas. Along with this, Vishwamitra is the sage of Gayatri Mantra and the deity is Savita. By reciting the same Gayatri Mantra regularly seven times, negative powers do not come around the person at all. Apart from this, the meaning of Gayatri Mantra (We should put God in conscience as a pious person in the form of pranks and happiness in the life of God, that God should inspire our intellect in the path of worship). Chanting of Gayatri Mantra increases one's fast and gets rid of all mental worries.
Destruction of negative forces
- There are twenty four letters in the miraculous Gayatri Mantra. These 24 letters are the symbol of twenty-four powers and abilities.
-For this reason, the sages have declared the Gayatri Mantra to fulfill all kinds of desires.
- Gayatri Mantra can be chanted from two hours before sunrise to one hour before sunrise and sunset can be done till one hour later.
-One person can say that he can do chanting at any time but should not chant this mantra at night.
- In the morning, burn a lamp of cow's ghee on the east direction while sitting on the seat of Kusha and chant the Gayatri Mantra with a rosary of Rudraksha.
-Be sure to fill Ganga water in copper lotus before chanting, spray it in the house after chanting is complete
Take precautions in worship-
- Always recite Gayatri Mantra only in the afternoon or in the evening, it will reduce the benefit of chanting at night.
- Always chant the Gayatri Mantra only by wearing loose and clean clothes.
- During the Gayatri Mantra chanting ritual, do not use vengeful things like onion, garlic, meat, etc. in the house
- Always recite Gayatri Mantra at one time and one posture and in a certain direction only.