1. Which two wrestlers have been appointed by Haryana Government as deputy directors in the sports department?
Answer: Babita Phogat and Kavita Dalal.
2. Which state has announced the opening of religious places from 01 September?
3. Which two teams are going to start ICC World Cup Super League from today?
Answer: England and Ireland.
4. Which state government has reduced the bat on diesel from 30% to 16.75%?
Answer: Government of Delhi.
5. In what colour will Times Square be painted on August 5?
Answer: Lord Shri Ram.
6. Which mission has the space agency NASA launched to study on Mars?
Answer: Marsh 2020.
7. According to a UNICEF report, how many children in South Asia have been deprived of elementary education due to corona?
Answer: 2.2 crores.
8. What is the number of coronavirus infected in India so far?
Answer: 16,39,920 (35783 deaths)
9. Which Bollywood director has passed away recently?
Answer: Parvez Khan.
10. Under the Indian Standard System, India has announced the inclusion of how many items by March 2021?
Answer: 371 categories.