1. Who has been appointed as the new Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir?
Answer: Manoj Sinha.
2. Who has got first place in the 9th edition of Impact Woman Award?
Answer: Kali Puri.
3. For how long has the Lebanese government announced an emergency in the country due to the explosive attack in Beirut?
Answer: two weeks.
4. India's top singles tennis player Sumit Nagal has been directly awarded in which tournament?
Answer: US Open 2020
5. Which former Real Madrid and Spain football player has announced his retirement?
Answer: Iker Casillas.
6. Which cricketer has become the captain with the most sixes as captain?
Answer: Ian Morgan.
7. Ireland's Nobel laureate has passed away. What is his name?
Answer: John Hume.
8. Which company has launched Air Fiber Services in India?
9. Which country's cabinet has approved the new map?
10. Which company has become the most valuable company in the world?