1. Who has been appointed as the new and fifth member of the Supreme Court Collegium?
Answer : Justice YU Lalit.
2. Which tournament has the International Cricket Council (ICC) decided to postpone this year?
Answer : Men's T20 World Cup.
3. Which Indian company has won ITC Sustainability Award 2019 in Corporate Excellence category?
Answer : The power generation company NTCPC.
4. Government of India has given additional charge of IC Limited Director Sanjeev Kumar to which post?
Answer : Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
5. In the second Test played between England and West Indies, England has defeated the visiting team by how many runs?
Answer : 113 runs.
6. What awards will not be given this year because of the football season interrupted by Corona?
Answer : The prestigious Ballon Diaar Award.
7. Which 70-year-old Odia actor has passed away?
Answer : Bijay Mohanty.
8. What is the number of corona virus infected in India so far?
Answer : 11,55,191 (28084 deaths)
9. According to a study by Stony Brook University researcher Neelima Shehgal and her team, how old is the universe?
Answer : 13.8 billion years old.
10. How many times has the Batminton World Federation (BWF) decided to limit the term of office of the President?
Answer : For four times.