1. Which company has become the first company in the country to achieve a market cap of two hundred billion dollars?
Answer: Reliance Industries.
2. Which team has won the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2020 title?
Answer: Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR).
3. Which actor and former MP has been appointed as the head of the National School of Drama?
Answer: Paresh Rawal.
4. Which position has the country reached with a loss of 26 points in the Economic Freedom Index?
Answer: On the 105th place.
5. According to rating agency CRISIL, what percentage of the country's GDP can be recorded in the financial year 2020-2021?
Answer: Nine percent.
6. EPFO has announced insurance of how many lakh rupees to its nominees on account of death due to accident or illness of their account holders?
Answer: Seven lakhs.
7. Which people in Uttar Pradesh have been recognized as property rights and family members?
Answer: Third Gender.
8. What is the number of corona virus-infected in India so far?
Answer : 45,62,415 (76,271 deaths).
9. By whom has the Corona vaccine been banned due to side effects on a Volunteer?
Answer: Company AstraZeneca and Oxford University.
10. Former Union Minister and senior RJD leader resigned from the party, what is his name?
Answer: Raghuvansh Prasad Singh.