1. Which state has once again secured the first position in the startup ranking of the Central Government?
2. What is the decline in industrial production (IIP) in the month of July 2020?
Answer: 10.4 percent.
3. How many students have secured 100 percent marks in the ANTA JEE Main Examination?
Answer: 24 students.
4. Social worker and founder of Aryasabha passed away at the age of 81, what was his name?
Answer: Swami Agnivesh.
5. Who has been appointed as the celebrity advocate of UNICEF in India?
Answer: Ayushman Khurana.
6. Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations?
Answer : Devendra Darda.
7. Which committees have together suspended South Africa Cricket (CSA)?
Answer: South Africa Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC).
8. What is the number of infected with corona infection so far in the country?
Answer : 46,59,985 (77,472 deaths).
9. Which heavy drop system has DRDO built?
Answer: P-7 Heavy Drop System.
10. In the first match of the three-match ODI series played between Australia and England, which team has won by 19 runs?