1.India is a secular country. That means:
North - India has no religion at the state level
2. Connect the National Highway (National Highway).
North - Trade Centers and State Capitals
3.Which city is famous for the production of grapes?
North - Nashik
4.Koina Dam is located-
5.Kharif crop is harvested
Answer - Early November
6. Glacier is a huge body of ice, which-
North - The top sites of the Himalayan Mountains are covered with shadows
7. Which is the meanderified rock?
North - Marble
8.SAARC has a complete form-
North - South Asian Association for Regional Co-operations
9. Who discovered the sea route coming to India?
10. With the opening of the Suez Canal, the route between the two continents was shortened
North – Asia and East Africa from Europe