1. The Mughal emperor who spent 15 years in exile.
2. Who presides over the Rajya Sabha meetings?
3. In which cave is the idol of the mouthpiece of the Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh)
North - Elephanta
4.Lakshadeep is the capital of
5. The most available soil type in Maharashtra is:
North - Black Soil
6. Where is the famous Shillotkira (stone cut) Kailash Temple located?
North - Ellora
7.Green Revolution means:
Answer: Increasing crop yield per acre by using modern methods of agriculture
8. Land protection can be controlled.
Answer: By building a terraced mound, building dams, planting trees
9. Which railway of Jammu and Kashmir is covered by John?
10. In which state of India Kannada language is spoken
North - Karnataka