1. Bangladesh currency is -
Answer - Taka
2. Which civilization was developed on the banks of the Nile?
3. At which place did Mahatma Mercury gain knowledge?
Answer - Gaya
4. Who wrote the famous drama 'Shakuntala'?
North - Mahakavi Kalidas
5.When the tide is the highest-
Answer: When the Sun and the Moon are on the same side of the Earth
6. Which state is not part of the great peninsular plateau of India?
7. Khyber Pass is located-
North - Between Afghanistan and Pakistan
8. Which river does not originate from the peninsular plateau?
North - Yamuna
9. Which city is located on the banks of the Ganges?
10. India is a secular country. That means:
North- India has no religion at the state level.