1. Which country is the largest country in the world?
North - Russia
2. The world's largest continent is:
3. The world's longest animal is
North - Giraffe
4. The highest mountain peak in the world is:
North – Everest
5. Who was the first President of the Republic of India?
Answer – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
6. Mount is the first person to climb Everest.
North - Tenzing Norgay
7. In which state the town of Kargil is:
North Jammu & Kashmir
8. The first battle of Panipat was fought
North - Between Babur and Ibrahim Lodi
9. Which Sufi saint does Ajmer belong to?
North – Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti
10. Which Mughal king founded the religious sect 'Din-e-Ilahi'?
Answer - Akbar