Ayodhya: 12-year-old girl electrocuted after touching table fan

Sep 14 2019 02:20 PM
Ayodhya: 12-year-old girl electrocuted after touching table fan

Recently, a case of crime has surfaced from Ayodhya. This shocking incident is reported from a village under Amaniganj block of Milkipur tehsil of Ayodhya. At the same time, Saloni, 12-year-old daughter of Ram Kumar Kori, a resident of the village, was cooking at home at around 5 pm on Thursday, 12 September, in the meantime, Saloni entered the room to remove the flour from the sack kept inside the room and a table fan was there which was attached to the switch. , Suddenly touched in Saloni's hand and she got hit by the current. In this case, due to current shock, the fan fell on Saloni, who died on the spot.

While talking about this, Father Ramkumar said that "he was on the field in which he had sown the paddy and went to the field to weed it, no one was present at the house at the time of the incident, when he reached home Saloni was lying unconscious. In a hurry, the villagers took Saloni to a private nursing home in Kumaraganj town where the doctor declared her dead.

At the same time, there are reports in this case that after lodging the complaint, Saloni's family had cremated her, mourning has taken place in the village due to the incident.

Three people including a home guard jawan killed by train

Police nabbed smuggler with one kilo of heroin

First-grade student gets locked in the bathroom for an hour, Principal suspended

© 2019 News Track Live - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED