The off shoulder trend is back with a bang! It's becoming extremely popular nowadays. All you need to know is how to pair it with the right accessories.
- You can style your off shoulder top in a sporty way. Just add a loose ankle length jean with white sneakers. This casual look is perfect for an outing in the evening.
- Off shoulder tops gives you a sexy look too. Add them with a slim fit jeans and light colored heels.
- Such tops with shorts and ethnic flats also give you a funky look.
- Off shoulder dresses with gladiator sandals are just so perfect for the summer look.
- The off-shoulder dresses can look formal and cute at the same time. All you need to add is a belt and wedges.
- Off shoulder tops can also be paired with full a maxy skirt. Matched with heels or gladiators complete the look.
- If paired with an A-line short skirt, heels and a sling bag, the off shoulder tops gives to a complete party look.
- Long off shoulder tops with ankle jeans and peep toes is the best way to combine sophistication with sexiness.
Be a 'Desi Glam' with these head-turner saree !