HAL Jobs Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has published the recruitment notification for Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee. A total of 826 vacancies have been notified out of which 561 are for ITI Trade Apprentices, 137 for Technician Apprentice, 103 for Engineering Graduate Apprentice and remaining 25 for Technician Apprentice Posts.
- EX-ITI Trade Apprentice – Fitter-279, Turner-32, Carpenter-05, Machinist-30, Welder (Gas & Electric)-14, Electrician-85, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)-07, Draughtsman(Mechanical)-07, Electronics Mechanic-04, Painter(General)-12, PASAA-75, Sheet Metal Worker-05, Machinist(Grinder)-06
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – Medical Laboratory Technician-02, Assistant Front Office Management-15, Stenographer (English)-05, Housekeeper (Hotel)-03
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Aeronautical Engg-10, Computer Engg-05, Civil Engg-01, Electrical Engg-14, Electronics And Telecommunication Engg-18, Mechanical Engg-53, Production Engg-02
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Civil Engg-02, Electrical Engg-25, Electronics And Telecommunication Engg-19, Mechanical Engg.-86, Computer Engg-05
Qualification / Pay Scale / Selection Details
Candidate should be ITI passed from the respective trades / pass in 10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board / Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university / Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education
Pay Scale –
- EX-ITI Trade Apprentice – The stipend will be per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 2758- per Month)
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 4984- per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 3542- per Month
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected – Refer to the official notification published by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India).
Age limit – Refer to the official notification published by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India).
Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given as per HAL 826 Apprentice Notification 2019 rules.
Application fee – Refer to the official notification published by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (
How to Apply for HAL 826 Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Read Official notification carefully (Download link is given below)
- Click Apply Online / Application form link – given below
- Fill your details carefully
- Pay the Application fee (As Applicable)
- Submit the online application
Starting Date for Online Application:– 25/04/2019
Last Date for Online Application:- 15/05/2019