Hollywood actor, filmmaker, and uncrowned laughing king Charlie Chaplin was born on April 16, this day. Charlie Chaplin was a caller who made the whole world laugh without saying a word. In the black and white world, he has spread the colors of comedy in his acting. Charlie was born on April 16, 1889, in London. On the special occasion of his birthday, read his 12 thoughts which are the reason for living happily.
1. Life can be great if people leave you alone.
2. Nothing is permanent in the wicked world, not even our troubles.
3. A day spent without laughter is a ruined day.
4. I always like to walk in the rain so that no one can see me crying.
5. If you only smile, you will find that life is still valuable.
6. My pain may be the cause of someone's laughter, but my laughter should never be caused by anyone's pain.
7. Imagination does not make sense without anything.
8. What do you want to know the meaning of? Life is desire, not meaning.
9. A vagabond, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely man, always expect romance and thrill.
10. I thought I would be ready wearing baggy pants, big shoes, a stick, and a derby cap. Everything upside down: pants baggy, coat tight, small hat and big shoes.
11. The hatred of men shall be gone, the dictators shall die, and the power that they have taken away from the people shall go back to the people. And as long as people continue to die, freedom will never end.
12. Mirror is my best friend, for when I cry, he never laughs.