If you are troubled by back or shoulder pain, you can fix it by yoga. The easiest and better yoga posture to relieve back and shoulder pain is hand-excitation. People don't do yoga asanas so people take medicines. But if you want to avoid drugs, tell you how much you can benefit from this yoga posture. Let us know how to overcome the pain and how to do these postures.
How to do Hasta Uttanasana
– Stand on both legs.
– Now cross both hands with the wrist on the front.
– Move your hands together over the head while breathing.
– Turn the neck backward and look towards the palms. Don't separate your hands.
- Take both the arms down the shoulders while exhaling.
- Take your hands over the head while breathing and cross your palms.
– Bring the hands downwards while exhaling and straighten the neck.
– Repeat this process five to ten times.
Benefits of Hasta Uttanasana
– Do this posture if the shoulders are tilted or rounded from the front.
– The shoulders are shapely.
– Relieves back pain.
– Long and deep breathing improves the functioning of the lungs. Strengthens the lungs.
– Memory is fast.