Amla, rich in vitamin-C, is beneficial in every season. It is not only beneficial for eyes, hair and skin, but also has many other benefits, which help in keeping your body healthy. Amla is usually used for pickle, jam or chutney, but it is very beneficial for you to consume it in different ways. Let's know it's benefits
- Amla is very beneficial for diabetes patients. If the suffering person consumes juice of gooseberry with honey daily, then the disease gets relief.
- Amla is very beneficial when there is a problem of acidity. Amla powder, mixed with sugar, eating or drinking in water provides relief in acidity. Apart from this, drinking Amla juice can get rid of all stomach problems.
- Amla proves to be effective remedy in the problem of stone. Dry the gooseberry for 40 days and make powder into it and eat that powder mixed with radish juice every day. This remedy will melt the stones in a few days.
- If there is a deficiency of hemoglobin in the blood, taking amla juice daily is very beneficial. It helps in the formation of red blood cells in the body, and does not allow blood loss.
- Amla is considered to be the nectar for eyes, it helps in increasing the light of the eyes. For this, taking one spoon of Amla powder with honey every day is beneficial and cataract disease also ends.