Eating many seasonal fruits in the summer season has health benefits. This list includes mangoes, litchis, watermelons, and melons, besides berries that you should eat. The taste of this succulent fruit is sour-sweet, which is liked by everyone from children to adults. Yes and berries and fruits as well as their leaves, bark, and seeds are all considered to be beneficial for health. The amount of water in berries is the highest, so eating it in the heat protects against dehydration and hot stroke. So now know about the benefits of eating berries.
Nutrients present in berries - Berries must be eaten in the heat, as it is a fruit rich in many such nutrients, which protects you from the problems that occur in this season. In fact, it also contains calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, vitamin C and a lot of vitamin B such as thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, niacin, vitamin B6, etc. At the same time, the calories in the berries are very low. 100 grams of berries contain just 62 calories.
Benefits of berries-
- The elements of iron in berries are quite high. And in such a situation, the consumption of berries must be done by those people, who often have the problem of anaemia. Eating berries every day does not cause a lack of blood in the body.
- Berries contain vitamin C, which also strengthens immunity. Yes and with this, you can avoid many types of infections and seasonal diseases.
- Berries contain anti-ageing ingredients, which manage to protect you from the symptoms of old age at an early age.
- Berries contain calcium, iron, potassium, and vitamin C, so it has been considered to be a very beneficial fruit for bones as well. And it provides protection to the bones.
- Berries are best for diabetics. In fact, it is hypoglycemic, which helps to keep the blood sugar level in the body stable.
- The blood sugar level from berries is maintained. Apart from this, eating berries keeps the digestive system healthy.