A heart attack is a serious disease, it can happen to anyone in today's lifestyle. But keeping a few things in mind you may be careful. If you don't take precautions in time, it can be fatal for you. Avoid certain habits that can cause you to suffer from this disease. So know the causes of a heart attack and avoid them.
* High blood pressure can be a major factor. This damages your heart muscles. It also affects arteries that deliver blood to the heart and cause problems.
* Increased cholesterol in the body also causes heart attack problems. This makes the arteries thinner and the blood does not supply well to the heart. Diabetes can also be one of the reasons.
* Obesity can also be a cause of this discomfort. Weight gain also increases cholesterol and sometimes blood pressure. All of this has a negative effect on your heart and is at risk of a heart attack.
* Overeating meat and dairy products also pose a risk. They contain a lot of fat, which increases cholesterol in the body. In addition, junk food, alcohol and cigarettes are also the reasons for this.
* If your parents or grandparents in your home have a heart attack, there are chances that you can also go through it. In addition, stress and physical activity are one of the reasons.