The festival of Rakhi comes once a year and on this day, sisters fiercely get ready and tie Rakhi to their brother. Many preparations have to be done before Rakhi such as applying henna, selecting hairstyle, etc. Now, if the color of mehndi does not come dark then girls get upset. Due to this, today we are going to tell you some tips using which your henna color can be very good. Let's know.
* First tip is to clean hands thoroughly before applying henna and apply eucalyptus or henna oil. You will find this oil in the market.
* Another tip is to keep the henna for as long as you can keep it in your hands, but remember to keep the mehndi in the same way for at least 5 hours. Do not remove it. This will make the color darker.
* Third tips: When the henna dries lightly, apply a mixture of lemon and sugar on it. By doing this, it will not be able to leave after drying and will give a dark color.
* Fourth tips: Whenever remove the henna from your hand, do not apply water on your hands, otherwise the color of the mehndi will not be dark.
* Fifth Tips: When the color of henna is light, apply balm, iodex, Vicks, or mustard oil to it, this will give warmth to the palm and the color of the mehndi will gradually deepen.
Uttarakhand: Postman will deliver Rakhis to brother on holiday
Rakshabandhan: Keep these things in the Pooja Thali
Listen to these evergreen songs on Rakhshabandhan