When there is a pimple on your face, you feel the whole world looking at it, until its covered up. Concealing it incorrectly can lead to more people noticing, so make sure your concealing it correctly.
Steps to concealing and covering a pimple
- Clean your face and pat dry
- Apply foundation evenly on your face
- Choose a concealer that matches to your skin tone. Choose a concealer that has a tacky texture, in form of tubes or compacts.
- Apply by swiping the concealer over the pimple. Begin by applying upward, then down, and then from side to side.
- After applying, blend it in evenly.
- And you are now good to go.