Mumbai: Umpire's role is very important in cricket. A finger of the umpire sends the batsman to the pavilion in the same way when he gives a wrong out to a player on the ground, the cricket fans condemn him very much. You know how much money cricketers get annually and playing a match.
But hardly anyone would know that the umpires who keep a close eye on every single ball in the entire 100 overs in ODIs and 90 overs per test. After all, how much they get? Today, we will tell you about the salaries of the umpires.
1. Maras Erasmus - South African umpire Marcus Erasmus has umpired in 30 Tests, 62 ODIs and 20 T20 matches so far in his career. He is famous as well as a rich man. His annual salary is 22 lakh 75 thousand rupees. The test fee for Maras is Rs 1 lakh 95 thousand. Maras launched his umpiring career in 2006.
2. Nigel Long- Nigel Long has been umpiring since 2005 and his annual salary is Rs 29 lakh and Rs 25 thousand. So far, Nigel has umpired in 29 Tests, 93 ODIs and 24 T20 matches. Nigel Long is a resident of England.
3. Kumar Dharamsena - Kumar Dharamsena was a former cricketer of the Sri Lanka cricket team. He is also on the ICC's Elite panel. Kumar Dharamsena started his umpiring career in 2007. Kumar Dharamsena is on the list of rich humans along with The Famous. Kumar Dharamsena's annual salary is 22 lakh 75 thousand rupees. He has been uninspired in 65 ODIs, 30 Tests and 17 T20 matches.
4. Billy Bowden - Billy Bowden of New Zealand is a very stylish umpire known in a cricket game. The style of umpiring is very different from all umpires. In 195 ODIs, 84 Tests and 21 T20 matches, Billy has umpired so far. Billy Bouden's annual salary is Rs 29 lakh and Rs 25 thousand. In a Test match, he has a fee of 1 lakh 95 thousand rupees and his ODI fee is 1 lakh 45 thousand rupees. He gets Rs 65 thousand for umpiring a T20 match.
5. Bruce Oxenford - Australia's umpire Bruce Oxenford launched his umpiring career from first-class cricket in 2001. However, for the first time in ODI cricket, he had umpired in 2008 and started the Test in 2010. Bruce's annual salary is Rs 22 lakh and Rs 75 thousand. In one Test match, he gets 1 lakh 95 thousand rupees and 1 lakh 45 thousand rupees in ODI cricket. In a T20 cricket match, he gets 65 thousand rupees.
This cricketer ICC ranking improves without playing any matches
Virat Kohli to hold a press conference today, will answer many questions
The former captain of the Bangladesh team passed away