Often we buy packaged food or processed food from outside to avoid cooking at home, which we keep for a long time, but if we do not keep such food properly, then it will not be good for our health as well as at home. It can also be harmful. That is why today we will tell you how to store raw, processed or packed food as per requirement.
Should be kept at a temperature below -18 degrees Celsius, but can be kept in the fridge at or below -5 degrees Celsius. These items should be kept undercooked food in the refrigerator.
- By storing it in a tin, food starts coming in the metallic test. Therefore, it is very important to store things in another container before storing them in the fridge.
Follow these amazing tips to get rid of cockroaches and lizards from your home
- When food is not stored well, harmful bacteria start to grow in it, which can also make them sick. Plastic storage bags can burst when moving here in the refrigerator, which can cause the growth and spread of bacteria.
- The packaging of the storing food should be able to withstand temperature without spoilage.
- The cooked food should be kept in the fridge after it cools down a bit. Food packages should be labeled with the date using stickers to keep track of the food prepared.
- In the refrigerator, the cooked food should be kept on the top shelf and raw food on the bottom shelf.
- Freezer or other foods like meat, fish
Keep these tips in mind to brighten the light of house, Know here
- Refrigerator temperature should be kept at -5 degrees Celsius.
- Freezer temperature should be kept at -18 degrees Celsius.
- To ensure that all the food gets cooling properly, the food should be divided into small volumes in the refrigerator.
- Freshly chopped and juicy fruits should be eaten immediately. However, it can be stored in the refrigerator for a short time.
These home remedies are useful in removing stains