Many people have trouble breathing. They suffer from asthma. Inhaler may have been seen using the pump when breathing difficult. It can happen to anyone at any age. Asthma is a type of allergy that causes shortness of breath. But to avoid this, you should also adopt some domestic methods that you won't need an inhaler.
Protect Your Hair From Sun Damage With These Tricks
* Mix a little camphor in mustard oil and heat it. Now take it out in a bowl and massage your chest, back and neck only in warm conditions. Do this treatment daily until the asthma is cured.
* Drinking hot coffee also relieves asthma. Coffee clears the breathing tube which does not make breathing difficult.
Reasons why you need to take a break from work
* Take a cup of decoction made of fenugreek, a little honey and a teaspoon of ginger juice. These home remedies are very beneficial in treating asthma.
* Garlic is very beneficial in asthma treatment. Boil 5 garlic clays in 30 ml of milk and consume it daily. If you want, grind the garlic buds into ginger tea and consume it.
* Boil 5 cloves in half a glass of water for 5 minutes. Then strain it and add some honey and drink hot. Regular intake of asthma three times a day brings the asthma to control.
Fig is beneficial for asthmatic patients. This makes it easier to get out of mucus. Wash two or three figs with warm water and soak in a clean utensil at night. Chew and eat the figs before breakfast. Then drink water.