Often some people have cramps in the legs while sleeping at night. This sometimes leads to sharp pain, swelling in the veins of the legs. This condition is quite painful. Sometimes it feels like burning, numbness, tingling or needle stinging. The cramps are not confined to the legs alone, except for the legs it may feel in the hands, neck, waist, stomach or any part of the body. Find out why.
Reasons for climbing veins
* When the amount of sugar in the blood is high, there is a problem of nerve stretching.
* Low levels of sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium in the body water and blood are also the main reasons for this.
* Diabetic patients, very alcoholic drinkers, low food eaters, weak people also have a vein.
* People who exercise more and work more physically are also complaining about it.
* This problem can also be caused due to prolonged bending of the legs or any part of the body in the same position and due to occupational fatigue.
1. When the camp in legs, take more rest. Keep the feet high.
2 Put ice on cramp area for 15 minutes, it will give comfort.
3 Stretch slowly to the cramped area and massage with hot oil.
4 Reduce drug abuse. The problem of stretching the vein will be reduced.
5 overweight ones also complain of vein stretch. Try your weight loss. Go on a walk every day, jogging. Doing so will strengthen the veins of the feet.