1. Kharif crop.
2. When is the millet crop harvested?
Answer: October - November
3. Eskimo houses are built.
4. Before Delhi was the capital of India.
5. Lal Trikod (∆) is related to
Answer: Family Welfare
6. Contour shows the line.
Answer: From the same height and size places above sea level
7. Kaveri River flows.
8. Who is the author of Mahabharata.
Answer: Ved Vyas
9. Which tribe is most commonly found in Sri Lanka.
10. Which grains are burnt during Holika Dahan?
11. Who gets income from the registration fee in the village fair.
Answer: District Council
12. Who founded the 'Khudai Khidmatgar'?
Answer: Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
13. The Ganges is the confluence of the Yamuna River.
Answer: In Allahabad
14. The northernmost mountain ranges of the Himalayas are called.
15. What was the name of Buddha's childhood?
16. India's maritime border is long.
Answer - 7500. M
17. Whose ambassador was Megasthenes?
18. Kathak Kali is the dance of which state?
19. Ujjain is situated on the banks of which river?
20. When was the Dal-Badal Law passed?
Answer: In 1985 AD
21 In which state is the Ghana Bird Sanctuary?
22. Who is known as Frontier Gandhi.
Answer - Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
23. Which ruler had the capital 'Patili Putra' as the first in the Maurya Empire?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
24. When is Human Rights Day celebrated?
Answer: 10 December
25. Who is the major tea producing country of India.
26. India's second woman to climb Mount Everest.
Answer - Santosh Yadav
27. Who was the first woman president of the Indian National Congress.
Answer: Annie Besant
28. Where is Jim Corbett Park located.
29. Which Muslim aggressor destroyed the Somnath temple.
Answer - Mahmud Ghaznavi
30. Dadasaheb Phalke was the first person to be awarded the award.
Answer: Devika Rani