Children are given a diet from childhood to improve their memory and keep them healthy. Parents try several methods for their children. But did you know that most difference is the catering of children. Children's memory sharpening is to include things in the diet that help to make the brain faster. That's why we're going to tell you something like that today.
• Whole grains are a reservoir of carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins and minerals. They are used to make nutritious rotis, parathas, thalipeds, whole, etc.
* Green leafy vegetables contain vitamin E, k, folate and phytonutrients such as vitamin C, etc., which help in the formation of brain cells. Green leafy vegetables can be used to make salads, raita, soup juice, stuffed wedge paratha, bread, cutlets etc.
* Tomatoes contain lycopine, which can help in the growth of brain cells. Tomatoes are used as vegetables, soups and salads.
* Almonds, pistachios, figs, apricot, avocados, flaxseeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds are helpful in memory enhancement. It contains omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E and anti-oxidants.
* Beetroot contains an element called nitrate, which is used to supply oxygen to the brain and help in the smooth development of the brain. Beetroot can be eaten as needed in salads, soups and other forms.