Are you a chocoholic and always need something chocolaty in your mouth but you're too lazy to spend hours to make it! Then this recipe is definitely for you. You just need 2 mins to make this amazing chocolate mug cake. Just follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Maida/ All purpose flour - 3tbsp
- Coco powder - 1.5 tbsp
- Sugar - 3tbsp
- Baking soda - 1/8 tsp
- Salt - 1/8 tsp
- Cooking oil - 3 tbsp
- Milk- 3tbsp
- Chocolate essence - 1/4 tsp
- Choco Chips - 2 tsp
- Add maida, coco powder,sugar, baking soda and salt in a mug. Add oil, milk and chocolate essence. Mix well makinh sure there are no lumps left.
- The batter formed should be creamy. Add chocolate chips on the top. Microwave at 600w for 1 minute. Then bake for 1 more minute at high power.
- The cake will rise and come down when it cools down.
Enjoy the hot and yummy Chocolate mug cake by pouring some chocolate syrup from above!