We all know that there are specific days or months which are assigned to certain events and causes. Just like breast cancer day, world health day etc. But many fewer people know that there are also days and months dedicated to sex, orgasms, and masturbation. Anal sex month is a real thing. For proof, you can check out the 1930s and 1940s advertisements for anal sex month. Lets have a look on some more of the intresting facts about sex:
* The first vibrator was invented in 1869. You have got to respect the in-build double entendre there. Another interesting fact: since batteries weren’t invented at that time, the first vibrator was steam powered. Next was a hand-cranked version. There were electrical contraptions too before the dodo became the sleek battery powered dildo it is today.
* Speaking of 69s, it is believed that the numeral first became a sexual innuendo in 1790s France. The French gave us the tongue kiss and the numeric descriptor for mutual oral sex. Interestingly, the Chinese symbol for yin and yang is a replication of ‘69’. I leave the joining of dots to you.
* Even though men’s orgasms are physically visible. It is women’s orgasms that last longer. While men’s big Os last six seconds on average, our orgasms can last for up to 14 seconds.
* The orgasms are healthy for women. Whether you have them through clitoral or vaginal or anal sex. Orgasms are known to reduce our chances of depression, breast cancer, and heart disease.
* Some studies have concluded that sex can lead to increased memory retention in women. Vaginal penetrative sex increases the blood flow to the region of your brain.
* Speaking of science finding things to make sex better for us. Apparently, people have a higher chance of climaxing if they have socks on.