Since last Diwali, the Sensex has climbed up to 19 percent. Meanwhile, mid-caps and smallcap stocks have given returns of up to 1000% to investors. Hence, on the occasion of Diwali, experts are telling you some big returns, which you can take advantage of.
Manish Chokhani, director of Anam Holding, believes that companies are going to innovate in their business till next Diwali which will be in focus. For instance, companies that make electric vehicles in auto will be in focus. At the same time, there is the opinion of market experts that NBAC companies still have very little balance and mutual funds are more competitive than the bank. Good money can be made by investing in them.
Here is some Brokerage house opinion on different fields of investing.
(1) Radico Khaitan: Buy - Rs 216, Target - Rs 350
(2) Syntax plastic: Buy - Rs 92, target - 147 rupees
(3) Glenmark Pharma: Buy - Rs 611, Target - Rs 900
(4) Manappuram Finance: Buy - 103 rupees, Target - 142 rupees
(5) Navkar Corp: Buy - Rs 194, Target - Rs 265
(6) REC: Buy - Rs 155, Target - 210 Rs
(7) ICICI Pru: Buy - Rs 392, Target - Rs 520
(8) Piramal Enterprises: Buy - Rs 2762, Target - 3606
(9) Cochin Shipyard: Buy - Rs 568, Target - Rs 740
(10) Sea cement: Buy - 842 bucks, target - Rs 1025