IOCL Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Apply Online for 64 Apprentices Posts in Pipelines Division in IOCL, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 24 June 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online
24 May 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online
24 Jun 2019 06:00 PM
IOCL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Apprentice – 64 Posts
Western Region - 12 Posts
Eastern Region – 36 Posts
South Eastern Region – 8 Posts
Southern Region Pipelines – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have 3 years of diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 2500/-
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL's website (direct link is given below) from 24 May 2019 to 24 Jun 2019 06:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.iocl.com/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Register Now”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.