IsraelGaza War 47th Day Updates: Videos showing the finding of AK-47s, ammo, and other military hardware in the hospital's MRI section have been released by the Israeli military. According to an AP story, the IDF reported discovering a Toyota pickup vehicle loaded with weapons in a hospital garage. The truck looked similar to the one that the Hamas militants used on their raid on October 7.
2. According to reports, US President Joe Biden received a delegation of fellow Democrats on Monday who encouraged him to press Israel to act quickly to facilitate the supply of humanitarian aid for the defenseless residents in Gaza, including reopening a major border crossing.
The Israeli military has shared videos showcasing the discovery of AK47s, ammunition, and various military equipment in the MRI unit of the hospital. As per a report by AP, IDF reported finding a Toyota pickup truck filled with weapons in a hospital garage, resembling the type of truck used by Hamas militants during the October 7 incursion.
4. The Red Cross assisted in the evacuation of 200 patients from a hospital after it was the target of a deadly Israeli bombardment, according to the Gaza Health Ministry, which is controlled by Hamas, on Monday. The health ministry spokesperson, Ashraf al-Qudra, told AFP that the evacuees were taken to Nasser Hospital in the southern town of Khan Yunis by bus from the Indonesian hospital in Jabaliya.
5. On Monday, 28 preterm newborns were moved from the war-torn Gaza region to Egypt amid the continuous hostilities. Israel was accused by the Hamas-run health ministry of carrying out a lethal attack on the Indonesian hospital located in the region. In the meantime, attempts were being made by negotiators to come to an agreement about the release of a portion of the around 240 hostages that Islamist militants had abducted during their historic strikes on Israel on October 7.
6. Families of Israeli children kidnapped by Hamas joined hundreds of protesters outside the UN Children's Fund in Tel Aviv's business district. They requested that the group push for the freedom of their kids.
7. US President Joe Biden stated on Monday that he thinks an agreement to release the captives in Gaza is imminent. "I think so," he declared during a White House event.