The Mohali Test match between India and Sri Lanka is becoming completed in the name of Ravindra Jadeja. While batting, Ravindra Jadeja played an unbeaten knock of 175 runs and when it was the turn of the bowling, he also took 5 wickets. On the third day of the Mohali Test, Ravindra Jadeja's show was seen and he saw that the lower order of Sri Lanka was destroyed. Ravindra Jadeja bowled 4 maidens in his spell of 13 overs. While taking 5 wickets for only 41 runs.
The same Ravindra Jadeja has become the sixth bowler in the world to score above 150 in a single match and also took five wickets. He became the third Indian player to do so.
• Vinoo Mankad - Scored 184 runs, took 5 wickets for 196 runs vs England 1952
• Dennis Atinxon - scored 219 runs, taking 5 wickets for 56 runs vs Australia 1955
• Polly Umrigar - scored 172*, taking 5 wickets for 107 runs vs West Indies 1962
• Gary Sobers - scored 174 runs, taking 5 wickets for 41 runs vs England 1966
• Mushtaq Mohammad - Scored 201 runs, taking 5 wickets for 49 runs vs New Zealand 1973
• Ravindra Jadeja- scored 175*, taking 5 wickets for 41 runs vs Sri Lanka 2022
Let me tell you that this is the 10th time in Ravindra Jadeja's career when he has taken 5 wickets in an innings. In the 57 matches played so far, Ravindra Jadeja has 232 wickets to his name, while he has also scored 2,195 runs. In the first innings of this match, Ravindra Jadeja played a tremendous inning of 175 runs and took the Indian team towards a big score.