NTA is going to release admit card of JEE Main 2019 January Session on 17th December 2019. Candidates can download their admit card by online mode from the NTA website.
Jee main 2019 Admit card for the April session exam will be made available on the website till 18th March 2019.
JEE Main 2019 is going to be held from 6th January to 20th January, 2019. From the year 2019, NTA will conduct the exam in two sessions i.e. in January and April. The April session exam will be held from 6th to 20th April 2019. Candidates have to qualify this national level engineering test to get admission into IITs, NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions.
Candidates can download their admit card from the website by entering their necessary login credentials. To download JEE Main 2019 Admit card, students can follow the below steps:
- Logon to the official website of NTA.
- Click the link provided on the website to download the admit card.
- Now enter the required details like application number, password, security code etc.
- After the submission of the details the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the information on the admit card to be accurate.
- Download the admit card and take out the print out copy of it. The details present in the admit card will be printed as filled by the candidate in the application form. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card candidates can contact to the officials and get problem rectified before the exam.
The authority is also going to make announcement of the exam city allotted to every participating candidate on 21st October 2018. Candidates can check it by logging in from the official website.
JEE Main 2019 Admit card is an important document which must be carried by the students on the exam day. Candidates must carry the admit card along with photo id proof (original and photocopy) and passport size photographs to get entry into the exam hall. Also PwD candidates are required to carry PwD Certificate. The Photo id proof of the candidate can be:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter id