Ranchi: Once again a horrific incident of arson has been reported from Jharkhand. A mother-daughter was burnt alive in this accident. The case is of the Khunti district. According to reports, a mother and daughter were burnt alive after a house caught fire in Amritpur Mohalla, located in the heart of the city in the Khunti district. It is said that a fire broke out due to an explosion in an LPG cylinder, due to which the incident took place. The deceased has been identified as 70-year-old Susana Kachhap and 35-year-old Pushpa Kachhap. This is the sixth incident of fire in Jharkhand in the last 20 days.
According to reports, an LPG cylinder exploded in a house in Amritpur Mohalla of Khunti late on Monday night. The house caught fire due to the blast. During the mishap, Susanna Kachhap and Pushpa Kachhap, and their relative Saloni Horo were present in the house. As soon as the fire broke out, Saloni Horo somehow managed to come out of the house and shouted for help. Hearing Saloni's screams, the villagers gathered, but the fire had become so frightening that no one could dare to go near and save the mother-daughter.
The residents of the locality informed the fire department about the incident. Fire department personnel reached the spot and got the fire under control. However, by then everything was ruined. The dead body of badly burnt mother-daughter has been sent for postmortem. The deceased used to do the work of sweeping the houses. Pushpa Kachhap was deaf and dumb. The Superintendent of Police has expressed the possibility of fire due to a short circuit. He says that the fire broke out due to a short circuit and then there was a blast in the cylinder. At present, the matter is being investigated.
Man puts Rs 100 note on girl's lips, now got this punishment
4000 people of Haldwani got big relief from SC, know what's the whole matter
Jamia violence case: Delhi Police moves HC against acquittal of Sharjeel Imam