JOURNEY OF DESI GIRL FROM MISS WORLD TO HOLLYWOOD
Priyanka Chopra was born on 18 July 1982, and her hometown is in small-town Bareilly. She gained name and fame not only in India but she has also proved herself at the international level. She is a celebrity who has inspired many girls to achieve their dreams. Here are the few glimpses of Desi girl’s life which are both interesting as well as inspiring.
- At the age of 13, Priyanka Chopra moved to the united states to live with her aunt
- She faced racism and being bullied by her African and American batchmates
- She said in an interview that “I had white marks on her legs but I worked hard and today my leg sell 12 brands”.
- She returned from US and joined modelling to build some confidence
- She won the title of Miss World in the year 2000 at the age of 18
- Bollywood gave her ways after becoming the miss- world and she made her debut in Film The Hero: Love story of Spy in 2003.
- He has done many big movies and established herself as a big actress in Bollywood. She also won national award for her excellent performance in film ‘Fashion’.
- After becoming successful in Bollywood she made her entry in Hollywood with American TV show Quantico. She also played the important role in Hollywood movie Baywatch
- She also amazed people with her singing talent by releasing her album’ In my city’.