Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019 Assistant Professor 262 Posts – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 262 Assistant Professor vacancies. Apply before 15th may 2019.
Educational Qualification- Candidates having Master Degree (MD/MS) in the concerned subject as per the TEQ will be considered for this recruitment
Teaching & Research Experience-.Candidates worked as Junior Resident for 03 Years & 01 Year worked as Senior Resident in relevant subject in any recognized medical college will be preferred for this recruitment.
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Online Form 2019- Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the CGPSC before 15/May/2019.
Offline Submission-After filling up the prescribed Application Form candidates need to take the printout of Application Form & along with required list of documents candidates need to send it to UPSC Office (Address mentioned below) by any registered post before 24./May/2019.
JPSC Office, Circular Road Ranchi-834001
Required List of Documents(Self Attested)-:
Matriculation Certificate as Age Proof
M.B.B.S Degree & Marksheet
M.D./M.S. Degree & Marksheet
Junior Resident & Senior Resident Certificate
Work Experience Certificate in govt bodies
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Start Date for Submission of online application is 23rd April 2019
Last Date for Submission of online application is 15th may 2019
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.