1. Between which places the first railway line was introduced by the British government-
North - Between Mumbai and Thane
2. Is the National Animal of India
Answer - Tiger
3. Indian Air Force has the smallest post of Akamishand Officer
Answer - Pilot Officer
4. India's highest military decoration for display of courage and valour in war
Answer - PVC
5. The largest continent in the world is
North - Asia
6. What causes seasons
Answer - Rotation of the earth around the sun
7. The farthest atmospheric layer from the earth's surface is known by which name?
Answer - Verhi Mandal
8. D.C.M. Trophy is related to
Answer - From Football
9. Allah Rakkha was famous for which instrument?
Answer - Tabla
10. The Mughal emperor who spent 15 years in exile.
Answer - Humayun
11. Who presides over the Rajya Sabha meetings?
Answer - Vice President
12. In which cave is the statue of the mouth of Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh) located
Answer - Elephanta
13. Lakshdeep is the capital
Answer - Karvati
14. The type of soil available in Maharashtra in the highest quantity is
Answer - Black Soil
15. Where is the famous Shilotkirna (stone cut) Kailash Temple located?
Answer - Ellora
16. Green Revolution means -
Answer: Increasing the yield per acre by using modern methods of agriculture
17. Land conservation can be controlled.
Answer : By making ladder mounds, tying dams, planting trees
18. The track of Jammu and Kashmir falls under which railway john?
North - Northern Railway
19. Kannada language is spoken in which state of India.
North - Karnataka
20. Which state is the capital of union territory Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
Answer - Port Blair