Kanpur: Fire incidents are witnessing an increase nowadays. Now, the big news that has come out recently is from Kahukothi under the Collectorganj police station area. Here in the factory of sweet house, a fire broke out from a leakage cylinder. It is being told that the fire broke out due to the presence of boxes of sweets, sugar and ghee etc. on the way to the stairs. During this time, the flames engulfed all three floors, in which two employees were burnt to death. According to the information received on the other side, the fire tenders brought the fire under control after about six hours of hard work. According to the information received in the case, Banwari Lal Gupta, a resident of Swaroop Nagar, owns a shop in the name of Rajkishore Sweets in Kahukothi.
The factory runs in the back of the shop, in Sahalag, Balushahi etc. also do the work of making dishes. It is being told that the factory was operating 24 hours a day in Sahalag. On Friday night, a fire broke out from a leakage cylinder and the flames engulfed the entire factory. During this time, there was a stampede among the employees amidst the fire and the employees rushed to the upper floor for rescue.
In such a situation, in a short time, the flames also engulfed the front part of the sweet house and the fire was destroyed. During this time, due to the presence of boxes of sweets, sugar and vegetable ghee cans on the way to the stairs, the fire increased to the upper floor and due to this, there was again a stampede among the employees and about 15 employees were safely evacuated from the roof of the neighbour's house. Before rescuing them, two employees Sonu and others got caught in the fire and they were burnt to death. It is being told that one of the workers who died was deaf and dumb. After about six hours of hard work after the fire, the fire could be controlled.