Considering the success of its last season, Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan is soon going to return to the small screen with Kaun Banega Crorepati, yet again. Amitabh Bachchan is encouraging common people to try their luck by participating in the upcoming season of the TV quiz show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati-11.’ As the registration of the show starts from May 1, a promotional video released on social media by the channel Sony Entertainment Television.
The new promo of the show is already out. One can see Big B encouraging people to participate in the show, and give it a shot. He asks the woman in the video not to think about failure and try her best at winning. The tagline remains the same as last season's, "Koshish Karne walon ki haar Nahi Hoti" (The ones who try never fail)
Starting from the year 2000, the quiz show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ has been gaining popularity every year. This is the first-ever TV show where a megastar like Bachchan appeared on the small screen. Last month, Big B informed his followers that he has already started preparing for the upcoming season of Kaun Banega Crorepati. He had written, "So prep for 'KBC' starts and here we are running into introductions, systems, learning new inputs, rehearsing, getting ready for another year."
How to participate using SonyLIV application available on iOS and Android platforms
First Round Period:
1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however, data charges may apply. For further details please contact your service provider.
2. Please enter your email ID and mobile number. Please note that we will be able to get in touch with you only if the mobile number you have input is registered with the service provider in India.
3. Please select your age from the options provided. Please note that only those Registrants will be considered for participation in the show who have completed 18 years of age as on June 06, 2018.
4. Please choose your gender between Male, Female, and Others
5. Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D)