PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a central government scheme providing direct help to the farmers of the country. In this era of Corona crisis, this scheme has proved to be a great help for the grain providers of the country. The government has released an installment of Rs 2,000 for farmers affected by the lockdown implemented due to Corona crisis. The government sends an amount of six thousand rupees in three equal installments to the bank account of farmers every year under this scheme. If you have also applied to get the benefit of PM-Kisan Yojana and want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries of this scheme, then it is very important for you to know its easy process.
1. First go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana (https://pmkisan.gov.in "rel =" nofollow /).
2. Move your mouse cursor over Farmers Corner here.
3. Now Beneficiary List will be seen at number four in the drop down list.
4. Click on this Beneficiary List.
5. Now choose your state, district, sub-district, block and village name.
6. Now click on Get Report.
7. With this, a list of beneficiaries of your area will come in front of you.
8. You can see your name in this list.