Drinking water is essential for all of us and water is one of the essential elements for our life. Let you tell everyone that if there is water, then there is life and only with water, the body can be made healthy. Doctors also recommend that we should consume at least 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. What happens when you don't drink water all day long? Let me tell you all that Nirjala Ekadashi is today. Yes and in such a situation, those who keep fast on this day, they keep eating without water and salt throughout the day. However, let us tell you that not drinking water throughout the day can cause health problems. At the same time, those who have fasted today need to know about these problems which we are going to tell you today. Let's know about them.
Disadvantages of not drinking water throughout the day-
* If a person does not drink water throughout the day, then his body temperature may fluctuate.
* By not drinking water throughout the day, the symptoms of dehydration in the body such as headache, red face, dizziness, red eyes, fever, etc. can be seen.
If you do not drink water throughout the day, the electrolytes in the body may become unbalanced.
* If a person does not consume water throughout the day, then his mind may get swollen.
* If the person does not consume water then he will feel stress in the joints and interruption in the work of the joints.
By not drinking water throughout the day, the blood pressure of the person can also increase.
* If water is not drunk throughout the day, then the work of the person's digestive system can also be interrupted.