In today's time, everyone wants to know about sex and things related to it, sex is such a thing that it is less known about it. Generally, the degree of sexual desire in people varies. There is no single standard of sexual desire and desire not only varies from person to person but also varies over the lifetime of a person. Lack of libido (sex drive) is a common problem that affects many men and women at some point in their lives. Lack of libido can be caused by a number of physical, emotional and lifestyle factors, ranging from poor sleep to excessive drinking.
Know the benefits of sex with increasing age
Everyone's sex drive is different - there is no such thing as a "normal" libido. But if you are feeling difficulty due to a lack of sexual desire or it is affecting your relationship, then it is important to get help. Experts say that the symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment of loss of libido in women and men have been told and how you can get help.
Symptoms of libido deficiency - symptoms of libido deficiency in men
1. Low testosterone levels.
2. The weak parasympathetic nerve.
3. Different types of erectile dysfunction especially weak penis, the curvature of the penis, premature ejaculation, loss of semen and sperm, 4. Decreased sperm count etc. (
5. Reduction in sexual excitement and desire.
6. Poor performance in bed.
7. Strong stimulation during sexual activity and delayed ejaculation.
8. Fatigue and loss of energy.
9. Lack of self-esteem and confidence.
10. Increase in Body Fat.
11. Muscle problem.
12. Hair loss.
Use these things while doing sex for better experience
Do not use expired condom during sex, check befoe buying
Beware! Oral Sex can lead to Throat cancer