The birth anniversary of Shri Krishna is celebrated every year on the Ashtami day of the month of Bhadrapada. The festival is scheduled to be celebrated on 30th August 2021 this year. The festival is celebrated with huge fanfare all over the country, though it is celebrated in Mathura and Vrindavan. Here, on this special day, a palanquin is decorated for Bal Gopal and here the childless couples observe fast on this day. By fasting, women wish for beautiful children like Balagopal. According to the same religious beliefs, taking special measures on this day fulfills all the wishes of the devotees. So we tell you some special measures that will make all your work happen.
* If you are going through financial difficulties, bring a cow and calf statue to the house on Janmashtami. It will benefit a lot.
* On Janmashtami, Krishna Ji should be offered a silver flute and after the worship, this flute should be kept in a money-keeping place or purse.
* If religious beliefs are to be believed, then on the day of Janmashtami, Lord Krishna should be offered 56 Bhog dishes because by doing so, Shri Krishna is pleased.
* It is said that flowers of Parijat should be offered to please Lord Krishna. This fulfills all the wishes.
* According to astrologers, on Janmashtami, one should anoint Shri Krishna by taking milk in the conch shell. At the same time, offer them peacock feathers. This will evade all the sufferings of life.