World Laughter Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year. This year the day is being celebrated on 2nd May 2021. You must be aware that laughing is very good for our health. Laughing reveals health. World Comedy Day was launched in the year 1998. The credit for celebrating this day goes to Dr. Madan Kataria. In fact, it was he who celebrated World Comic Day for the first time in Mumbai on January 11, 1998. The purpose of celebrating this day was to reduce the rising tensions of society. However, there is the tensest atmosphere at the moment and this is due to corona infection. But even at this age, we have to smile and move on. It is said that laughing infuses enthusiasm in the body and mind and laughing from the heart is no less than medicine. Today we tell you the benefits of laughing.
* It is said that we take six times more oxygen while laughing than we take while talking.
* Psychologists say that when you smile, your brain automatically thinks that you are happy - the process flows all over the body and you feel relaxed.
* It is said that blood circulation in the body is intense when we start laughing.
* It is said that laughing does not anger quickly.
* It is said that laughing gives a pleasant feeling with self-satisfaction.
* It is said that laughing infuses new energy into the body.
* It is said that laughing infuses enthusiasm in the mind and lowers blood pressure.
* It is said that laughter reduces muscle tension.
* It is said that laughter relieves pain and exercises in the body as well as the mind.
MAY 1: International Labour Day-2021Amid Second Wave of Covid-19
Everyone was surprised to see that health workers did this for the happiness of corona patients
This woman crushes big melons between thighs, sets world record