Today, it is easier and cheaper to get an education loan in the country than five years ago. Also, with the rising cost of education loans have become a facility through which students can fulfil their dreams. Therefore, if you are willing to study in the top educational institutions of the country and are looking for a loan with repayment leave or moratorium, it can help you.
What are the banks offering loans for
1. Fees for college / school / hostel.
2. Examination / Library / Laboratory fee.
3. Life insurance premium for the student, if applicable. Loan for books / equipments / uniforms.
4. If necessary, to complete the course, purchase a computer at a reasonable cost.
5. Any other expenditure required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
Who can get a loan
1. The person should be an Indian citizen.
2. He should be admitted to regular full-time degree/diploma courses in premier institutions
3. Part-time Post Graduate Program in 'Executive for 4. Management in Executives' offered by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in all institutions.
5. Postgraduate Program in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) offered by Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad and Mohali Campus.