Ministry open in Madhya Pradesh, 30 percent employees called

In Madhya Pradesh, there was a situation of strict lockdown due to increased infection of coronavirus. The ministry opened again on Thursday after 38 days of work from home which started after the growing transition. However, only 30 percent of the employees have been called for work here. The remaining 70 percent of the employees will do the work from home. A roster system has also been implemented for this. Work from home will no longer be for officers above the level of Under Secretary. All state-level offices have opened with Vallabh Bhawan (Ministry), Vindhyachal and Satpura Directorate.

On the instructions of CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan, the General Administration Department had given directions regarding starting work in offices. Earlier, in view of the lockdown, on March 22, the General Administration Department had given instructions that from March 23, work from home will be done. Only those officers and employees will come to the ministry, who have been put in duty in view of the Corona campaign. According to the guidelines given by the Union Home Ministry, work has been started in the offices of the Ministry and the State level Head of Department. The ban on outsiders coming to the offices is currently intact.

At the same time, no officer-employee is allowed to come and go from the infected areas, nor are such people being called to the office. The district offices are arranged as before. The District Disaster Management Group can take a decision on calling the officers-employees office in view of local conditions.

Also Read: 

Yogi government engage in bringing laborers home

Is Kim Jong 'alive' or not? North Korea's diplomat opens secrets

Shameful: Police, medical team attacked in Kanpur, ‘won’t tolerate’ warns UP CM Yogi

Health Minister Satyendar Jain's big statement, Health workers may get relief

 

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -