Prayagraj: The process of solving the death toll of All India Akhara Parishad chief Mahant Narendra Giri is going on continuously. Meanwhile, a video has surfaced that has further complicated the matter. A video of the same room where Narendra Giri's body was recovered from Baghambari monastery has surfaced, which is immediately after the death. In the video of about a minute and a half, a lot of things are seen spread in the room, the body of Mahant Narendra Giri is also there. Various information from the video is followed by a number of questions that are being answered...
- Mahanta's body was hanging from the fan, the yellow rope was cut and his body was lowered. Who cut this rope, why and who made three pieces of rope? Who opened the rope tied around Narendra Giri's neck?
- How did Narendra Giri reach such a height when the rope was tied to the hook of the fan? He complained of arthritis, he was too old, so these questions are bound to arise.
- Why was Narendra Giri's mobile phone switched off during his death?
- Who first opened the door of the room where Mahanta's body was recovered? Why was the police not immediately informed?
- Where were the policemen who were guarding with Narendra Giri when the door was broken and the body was found hanging inside?
— Zee News (@ZeeNews) September 23, 2021
Tell you that the police who were present after the death of Mahant Narendra Giri had questioned the people present there. Mahant Narendra Giri's uncle Professor Mahesh Singh had also asked several questions about the death. Mahesh Singh said Narendra Giri was 10th pass, also knew how to write. His handwriting was not good, but he could write. Mahesh Singh said Narendra Giri was not a person who could commit suicide, so an inquiry should be necessary.
Video Credit:- Zee News