Let all of you know that tomorrow is Maharan Pratap Jayanti. Maharana Pratap, the great warrior who has been chucks to the Mughals, is known from his time to date. Maharan Pratap was born on 6th May 1540. Let's say about Maharana Pratap, the Maharaja of Mewar...
1. Says Haldighati War was fought between Mughal emperor Akbar and Maharana Pratap on 18th June, 1576. This war between Akbar and Maharana Pratap had proved disastrous as in the Mahabharat War.
2. There is such a kind of haldighati that Akbar could not win, nor did he lose his war. If the Mughals had more military power, Rana Pratap had no dearth of belligerent power.
3. The Spear of Maharana Pratap is said to have weighed 81 kg and his pectoral armor was 72 kg. His javelin, armour, shield and along with two swords weighed 208 kg.
4. Tell you in the Battle of Turmeric Valley Maharana Pratap had only 20000 soldiers and 85000 soldiers near Akbar. Yet Maharana Pratap did not give up and fought for freedom.
5. says that Akbar had sent 6 peace messengers to convince Maharana Pratap to end the war peacefully, but Maharana Pratap rejected her proposal every time saying that the Rajput warrior could never tolerate it.