Mumbai: In two separate incidents in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra, something has happened that surprised everyone. In fact, seven people have died due to drinking sanitizer in both these incidents. With this, it is being said that this incident has created panic in the area. In this case, the police say that all these people drank the sanitizer due to the non-availability of alcohol. At the same time, when he was admitted to the hospital when the condition worsened, he died during treatment there. In this case, it is being told that the liquor store is still closed due to the lockdown. Due to this, people who drink alcohol have to wander around.
Now the call of alcohol has become the cause of his death. The first case in all these cases is from Teli Phile area of Wani city where two people named Datta Lanjewar and Nutan Pathkar drank sanitizer due to the non-availability of alcohol. At the same time, both of them started having chest pain after which they were admitted to the hospital. Shortly after being admitted to the hospital, both returned home but around midnight both of them started having chest pains and after some time both of them died.
Now talk about the second incident, it has come out from the city. Here Santosh Mehar, Ganesh Nandekar, Ganesh Shelar, and Sunil Dhengle died due to drinking sanitizer. After getting the information of all these cases, the police reached the spot and sent the dead bodies to the rural hospital for postmortem. After seeing these cases, DSP Sanjay Pujalwar says that "A case of drinking sanitizer of 7 people has come to light". He was then admitted to a government hospital for treatment. He was undergoing continuous treatment in the hospital. 4 of them died on Friday. Investigation has revealed that due to the non-availability of alcohol, people drank sanitizer".